BP Gear Shop JAGalaxy.com BP Facebook Page Bear's Pit IRC

Who's Online
2 registered (Hawkeye, Buggler), 26 Guests and 13 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Stracciatella Project (Platform Independent JA2)
Jump to new posts ja-stracciatella with Smacker support - testers are welcomed :) by Misanthropos @ Yesterday at 09:55 PM

Hi everyone! After having played with Gennadies ja2-stracciatella repository some more campaigns finding and fixing some bugs (I suggest you update/pull the his tree), I took the liberty to integrate libsmacker-1.0 into that and forked/branched it to
v1.13 Feature Requests
Jump to new posts [Feature request] Externalizing lock pick difficulty by smeagol @ Yesterday at 12:22 PM

As the title already suggests, I'd liek to see externalized locks (optimal would be in xml form). At the moment there are 40 different kind of locks + keys which are defined, the editor allows 64 locks to be set, so 24 are undefined/unused). Howeve
v1.13 Players (Gameplay Discussions)
Jump to new posts Rifle LAM/Batteries by aehchua @ Yesterday at 08:59 AM

Just noticed that adding a Rifle LAM/Flashlight Combo to a rifle adds battery attachment slots. Do Rifle LAM/Flashlights now need batteries? There's nothing on the wiki about this and a search for batteries didn't pull anything up.
Jagged Alliance 3 Attempts
Jump to new posts Wasteland 2 by lockie @ 19/04/2014

Having bought into the beta , I came across a game diary ! It's funny and gives some idea how the game is progressing , did I say it was humourous ? I laughed anyway ... http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2014/03/13/wasteland-2-diary/

Forum Stats
11225 Members
87 Forums
7128 Topics
131540 Posts

Max Online: 345 @ 01/05/2012
Copyright 2000-2013 Bear's Pit